Reference Number: 02323
|Job Role||General Worker in Co Meath Ref: 2323|
|The Farm||As the General Farm Worker you will be involved in the up-keep and maintenance of a 100 acre farm. This is a hands on position requiring proven experience in a range of farm and estate maintenance activities.|
|The Role||1. Maintaining the boundaries and fences to the property
2. Operating agricultural machinery, including tractors, excavators, hedge trimmers, sprayers etc
3. Routine upkeep and maintenance of the property including fencing.
4. Management of grassland, tree planting etc.
|The Applicant||5. Experience in general farm, horticultural and estate maintenance duties
6. Will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and can do attitude
7. Ability to complete assigned duties without close supervision
8. Will have the ability to operate a range of agricultural machinery
9. Knowledge and experience of construction would be beneficial
10. Completed safety training courses
11. Full drivers licence required